<span id="wo85h"></span>
    <label id="wo85h"></label>

      海上鋼琴師劇本詳解(3A)

      音樂
      小馬故事會
      2017年02月07日 00:30


      -1900: Good man. Good evening, Captain care for a ride?

      care: 介意,中意 ride: 乘坐

      不錯!晚上好,船長!您要不要試一下?

      -Max: Tell me again how big the fucking window was.

      再說一遍那窗子他媽的有多大?

      -1900: It was a big fucking window. Were going to be shoveling coal on this ship till eternity

      shovel: 用鏟鏟起 eternity: 永遠

      那窗子可真他媽大。我們會在這永遠的鏟下去。

      -Max: No shit

      操!

      -1900: Least you know what youll be doing when you grow up. Conn. Youre from New Orleans, right?

      至少要等你知道長大了該干什么。康恩,你是不是新奧爾良人?

      -Max: Howd you know that?

      你怎么知道?

      -1900: I love that town

      我喜歡那個地方。

      -Max: Really? I havent been there in a while?

      In a while: 一段時間

      真的嗎?我有一段時間沒回去了。

      -1900: In winter, its beautiful. And in March you can always count on one afternoon

      count on: 指望,期待

      冬天的時候,漂亮極了。三月份你總能碰到那樣的午后。

      when you least expect it, the fog slides in a milky barrier, hangs just below the street lamps.

      fog: 霧 slide: 滑落 milky: 乳白的 hang: 懸掛 barrier: 柵欄,路障 lamp: 街燈

      至少可以想像一下,濃霧滑入,就像白色的柵欄漂浮在街燈下。

      It cuts everything off Iike a white blade. And its magic. Houses lose their top floors, trees lose their branches.

      cut off: 使分離,使隔絕 blade: 刀片 magic: 神奇的 branch: 樹枝

      淹沒了萬物,就像白色的刀,太神奇了。看不見房頂,看不見樹枝,

      St. Louis Cathedral loses its spires. People passing by, they lose their heads.

      看不見圣路易斯教堂的尖塔,人們擦肩而過卻互不相見。

      So from the neck up everything disappears. All you can see in Jackson Square is decapitated bodies

      neck: 脖子 disappear: 消失 decapitate: 斬首

      脖子以上都消失了。你能在杰克森廣場上碰到人們像無頭蒼蠅

      stumbling around bumping into each other saying. Hows your mama and them?

      stumble: 踉蹌 bump into: 撞到…上

      一樣到處亂闖,撞到誰就問“你家人呢”。

      -Max: Thats it, too bad, it doesnt last long. How do you know all these things?

      last: 持續,維持

      就是那樣,太糟了,不過不會很久。你怎么知道這些?

      You know, ever since I came on board. I have been hearing a lot of talk about a guy.

      在我上船之前,我聽說有這么一個人,

      Hes supposed to have been born on this ship and never been off it since.

      be supposed to: 據說

      他好像在船上出生,而且從來沒下過船。

      Crazy story. Twenty years without ever setting foot on land?

      不可思議!20年從來沒踏上陸地。

      -1900: Twenty seven

      27年。

      -Max: They say this guy makes music thats never been heard before.

      聽說這家伙做的音樂前無古人。

      -1900: Ive heard of him too.

      我也聽說過。

      -Max: First off I thought you were the guy. But then something didnt add up.

      add up: [口語]合乎情理

      剛開始我以為你就是,但是經過這些事后,

      I figured, if hes Nineteen Hundred how could he know New Orleans so well?

      figure: 料想

      我想如果這位就是1900,他怎么會熟知新奧爾良呢。

      Because youve been to New Orleans

      因為你去過那。

      -1900: If I told you Id never set foot in that town. would you believe me?

      如果我告訴你我從沒去過,你信嗎?

      -Max: Whoever you are, Max Tooney. Gald to meet you.

      管你是誰,Max Tooney。很高興認識你。

      -Foreman: How we doing? Were supposed to blow it up, not wait for it to be eaten by the fishes

      blow up: 炸毀

      知道要干什么嗎?我們要拆了這東西,不要讓魚先把它給吃了。

      -Max: Youre not going to blow up a goddamn thing because my best friend is on this ship.

      goddamn: (受)詛咒的,討厭的

      你們不能拆了它。我最好的朋友還在船上,

      Youll all be responsible for murder

      be responsible for: 對…負責任 murder: 謀殺

      你們要承擔謀殺的罪行。

      -Manager: Get him out of here! Do whatever you want, but get him off my case.

      讓他滾出去,把他給我趕出去。

      -Max: Im not making this up and Im not crazy If I tell you theres a man aboard the Virginian.

      make up: 捏造 aboard: 在…上

      我不是來搗亂的,我也沒瘋。如果我告訴你,有人在維吉尼亞號上,

      Jesus Christ, it means theres a man aboard the Virginian

      我對天發誓,確實還有人在船上。

      -Manager: We cleaned that scuttle from stem to stern. Not even doorknobs were left.

      scuttle: [造船]艙口;舷窗 stem:船首 stern: 船尾 doorknob: 門把

      我們把船上上下下清了個遍,連門把手都沒留下,

      Only dynamite. Dynamite. How can you be so sure thats a man on board?

      dynamite: 炸藥 on board: 在船上

      只留下了炸藥,炸藥。你怎么確信有人在船上,

      If youve any proof, out with it. Because Im the horses arse who has to throw that switch.

      proof: 證據 arse: 屁股 switch: 開關

      如果你有證據拿出來。因為我就是那個按下爆破按鈕的人。

      中國娛樂在線?部分網站內容來自網絡,如有侵權請聯系我們,立即刪除!
      音樂
      你該讀讀這些:一周精選導覽
      更多內容...

      TOP

      More

      亚洲av高清一区二区三区| 亚洲风情亚aⅴ在线发布| 色欲AV无码一区二区三区| 国产色爽免费视频| a大片大片网y| 女人182毛片a级毛片| 一级午夜a毛片免费视频| 成人免费的性色视频| 中文字幕一区日韩精品| 妞干网免费视频在线观看| а√天堂中文最新版地址| 寂寞山村恋瘦子的床全在线阅读| 东北妇女精品BBWBBW| 性欧美videos另类视频| 久久精品99久久香蕉国产| 日韩精品欧美视频| 亚洲国产美女精品久久久久| 欧美日韩视频免费播放| 免费在线看黄网站| 男同精品视频免费观看网站| 免费无码又爽又刺激高潮视频| 欧美黑人性暴力猛交喷水| 人妻影音先锋啪啪av资源| 欧美日韩在线视频一区| 亚洲国产成人99精品激情在线| 欧美另类videovideosex| 亚洲热线99精品视频| 树林里狠狠地撞击着h| 亚洲日韩V无码中文字幕| 欧美另类第一页| 亚洲一级免费毛片| 日韩福利片午夜在线观看| 亚洲人成在线精品| 欧美在线看片a免费观看| 亚洲欧美黄色片| 日韩高清国产一区在线| 久久国产精品77777| 手机1024看片| 久久久久亚洲精品无码网址| 扒开双腿疯狂进出爽爽动态图| 两个人日本WWW免费版|